- Useful Accessories:This extension power kits will work with EsiCam EH05/06 Portable Wireless backup camera Camping camera for RV Trailer 5th wheel Hitch or Truck Horse Trailer Backup and Hitch up
- Waterproof Extension Power Cable Kits: For your long term power drive in vehicle, you can use this kits to get power directly from your vehicle's taillight ,running light ,battery,or other source
- Solid Waterproof Aeronautic Plug Connector: Total 4m long, connect to camera body with screw tightly,you will not worry that the camera will fall off from vehicle
- Wide Input Power Range: The camera will get power directly from vehicle with DC-DC Converter with 5V output, input range can be 12v-24V, suitable for most of the vehicle.
- Flexible USB interface:Cable kits can work with other DC-DC converter with 5V USB female output,or Cigarette Lighter. You can choose other DC-DC converter with wider input range for your special vehicle.Power Control by Cable: The Power cable will by pass the built in power button control of the camera and provide the power directly to camera, the camera will be always on after plug the cable in.
Extension Power Supply Cable Kits with 12V/24V to 5V DC-DC Converter for EsiCam
This extension power kits will work with EsiCam EH05/06 Portable Wireless backup camera Camping camera for RV Trailer Hitch .This is waterproof extension power cable kits for your long term power drive in vehicle, you can use this p\kits to get power directly from your vehicle's taillight ,running light ,battery, or other DC power source so you will not worry about the built in battery working time of the camera EsiCam EH05/EH06. This kits include a DC-DC converter which will convert the power source ( 12-24V DC in vehicle in general) into 5V DC to meet the camera's requirement.
After Plug in this extension power cable kits, the Power ON/OFF button on camera will lose function and the camera is always on.So Your camera will always be power on as long as your vehicle provide the DC12/24 V power source and You needn't charge the camera again. The built in battery is charged when your vehicle provide the power and it can work with battery automatically after the power from vehicle is off.